Firearms Training Chicago, Ltd. established 2012
Michael P. Slevnik - Certified Ilinois Concealed Carry Instructor
INFORMATIONAL GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS - READ BEFORE REGISTRATION
ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY
The State of Illinois requires 16 hours of training to apply for the Illinois Concealed Carry License. Training courses are broken down into Part 1 and Part 2.
- Part 1 and Part 2 are 8 hours per class, equalling a total of 16 credit hours with manditory range qualification.
- Upon successfully completing the 16 hours of class training and range qualification, the student will receive an Illinois State Police Concealed Carry Firearm Training Certificate. We offer assistance to complete the online Application to obtain your Illinois Concealed Carry License.
- A student is allowed to attend Classes Part 1 and Part 2 without a Firearms Owner Identification Card, aka FOID
- A student can register for a Firearms Owner Identification Card - FOID, while attending class.
- The Illinois Concealed Carry License allows an individual to carry in the state of Illinois with an additional 31 states to date.
- Visit: http://www.handgunlaw.us
- For additional information concerning Illinois Concealed Carry Visit: www.isp.state.il.us.
ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Firearmstrainingchicagos' Business Administrator, offers assistance to submit a students Illinois State Police Application upon the students complete training stated above.
- Processing of student Illinois Concealed Carry License Applications Fee: $25.00
- In order to receive your Illinois Concealed Carry License, an Illinois State Police Application must be submitted.
- The Illinois Concealed Carry License Fee: $153.53 (with ISP service fee.)
- Drivers License or State ID must match students name and current address.
- FOID card change of name or address can be processed while attending class.